Webinars Allow You to Become
Expert in Your Field
Together we achieve
LPPDE conference calls & webinars bring together experts from lean practitioner and partner with organizations to discuss lean process and product development topics.
What is innovation
- Sustaining innovation
- To find success with innovation
- How does lean product development fit into the model
- Defining customer interest
- Customer interest metrics
- Engineering knowledge
More Creative, more Fast. Bringing structure to product development
- Why product development teams need structure.
- Customer needs provide direction
- Create a team focus
- Make it time-bound
- Appreciation creates even more results
- Methods to provide structure to product development
Increase Speed and Accelerate Innovation
- Innovation speed
- The upside down triangle
- Utilization and cycle time
- Work visibility board
- Modeling and knowledge reuse
- Lean experimentation
A Primer on Set-based Innovation
- Principles of set-based innovation
- Our basic concept of the design process
- A set-based approach
- Allow specifications to emerge
- Close knowledge gaps
- Compatibility before completion
Knowledge Flow through a Cascade of A3 Reports
- The problem
- The project
- Mixing in Set-Based
- The set planning board
- Facilitating alignment
- Example set A3 report
- Integration events
Lean Frontiers and LPPDE has worked closely together over the last couple of years.
Lean Frontiers host leading-edge, intensely-focused learning events for the lean community. These events take the form of Large Summits, hands-on workshops, and online learning opportunities. Everything we do is focused on involving EVERYONE in lean thinking and giving them the SKILLS to sustain it.
Featured Talks & Speakers
Looking for expertise and information to tackle your project challenges?
Access a library of webinars addressing lean product development trends, best practices, how-to guidance and much more — all available to help you make meaningful contributions to the projects you lead or work on.
Suzanne van Egmond
strategic Project Manager I&D
Business Owner at norbert majerus consulting llc
Chief Change Agent, Solutions Coach
Watch our video
LPPDE events have an impressive gathering of lean product and process development practitioners. We’ve assembled an impressive lineup of keynote speakers.