Do you want to be part of the
LPPDE Board of Directors?
We are looking for candidates to join the Board
You get the chance to nominate yourself or someone you know in this “call for board members”!
What do you get? Board members of LPPDE:
- Work in a team with recognized experts from various countries on the area of Lean Product Development to share their enthusiasm about applying lean in the area of R&D/Innovation
- Have the opportunity to learn from participants, speakers and peers and expand their network
- Fulfill roles and develop skills that may not be part of the regular job, such as website development, writing, conference organization, networking and so on
- Get clear recognition of their expertise in the area of Lean Product Development
What does it take? Board members of LPPDE:
- Are doing their work on voluntary basis. The work costs 8-16 hours per month on average. As a compensation you are invited to join our activities with compensation of travel cost
- Do have one or more tasks in organizing our activities (conferences, website, webinars, etc.); on each event you’ll be assigned tasks
- Do have a role in the board of directors (for example chair, secretary, treasurer or web admin)
- Do chair or co-chair a conference at least once per term
What do we ask?
- You have solid, multi-year experience and knowledge in the area of lean product development
- You participated in LPPDE conferences, preferably as speaker, and perhaps even multiple times
- You have shown you drive the development of lean in product development
- You inspire people to adopt lean product development
- Interest in treasuring or web administration is a clear advantage
How do you nominate yourself or others?
- If you want to nominate someone else, let him/her know first. If he/she agrees, send a confirmation of your nomination to [email protected].
- If you want to nominate yourself, write an email or motivation letter explaining why you would like to join our board and why you are a good candidate. Send us your motivation along with your resume, just reply to this newsletter ([email protected]). Deadline October 2nd
- The current LPPDE board will decide on new board members in the board meeting on October 7. Communication with the new board members will happen in the week after that.
Call for LPPDE Board Members!
It was great to learn so much and connect with so many people in a close & personal environment!
Thanks to you and the rest of the board on delivering a successful event! I attended a couple of great sessions and learned new info to put to use in our product development system.
The LPPDE conference has provided me with fantastic learning and networking opportunities, and has taught time more about LEAN PD than any training I have ever attended. Thank you for this excellent experience!
Excellent event. Very good speakers, time for exchange, and networking is really worthwhile.